2013年11月14日木曜日

第6話 ‐ 数週前の話

よう、みんな!
最近、あまり投稿してないんで、今週はもうちょっと頑張ろうと決めた。それで、これは今週の第二目のポストだ!~(^▽^)~

2週間前、長崎に研修してるブラジル人が大阪へ来て、俺は彼女に大阪を案内してあげた。色々な観光地を見に行ったり(大阪城や、大阪歴史博物館や、新世界など)、阪大のマチカネ祭で食べたりした。そして、日本に来てから初めてナイトクラブに行った。実は、俺はあまり興味ないけど、ブラジル人は一般的にパーティーが大好きで、その友達は例外じゃない。そういう訳で、俺たちはブラジル人を集めて、4人のグループで梅田へ行った。あそこの近くにあるナイトクラブに着いたら、入口の前に変な看板を見かけた。「No dancing」って書いてあった。みんなと話し合って、結局他の場所を当たってみることになった。それで、タクシーに乗って、心斎橋まで行った。
心斎橋のナイトクラブの人に聞いたら、その「No dancing」のルールはどこでもあるけど、ダンスしても構わないってことを分かった。
その後、クラブを適当に選んで、朝5時まで酒を飲んだり、ダンスしたりした。
超疲れちゃった!

大阪以外に、京都にも行った。紅葉を見に行くつもりだったけど、まだ赤くなってるところだった。その代りに、ライティングの見栄えを見た。きれいだったけど、値段がちょっと高かったと思う。
今月末また京都へ行って、絶対赤い紅葉をみると決定した。この季節の一番いい場所は嵐山だと言われた。それは本当かどうか、今月末に確かめてくる。

みんなも、機会があったら、ぜひ見に行って!
じゃ、これで終わりにしよっか。気が向いたら、今週またポストする。
あばよ!

3 件のコメント:

  1. What does it mean by "no dancing" ? Aren't we allowed to dance there? I just don't get it. Human beings like dancing. I can tell. I have told English to small kids aged 3 to 5. They really like dancing. Do you know Irish dance? They dance without without moving their upper bodies.That was because they were prohibited to dance in olden days when they were suppressed by Britain, but they still wanted to dance so they created a dance which does not look like they were dancing when they were seen from the house windows.
    When I went to Paul McCartney's concert, they asked us not to stomp (dance) because stomping makes rumbling noise which bothers the people in the neighborhood. It is totally understandable.we can easily imagine if over 40,000 people stomp at a time, it will make a huge noise. But why aren't we allowed to dance in night club?? Any guess, Ken? How about in your coutry?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Paul McCartney のコンサート??
      羨ましいー!どうだった?

      削除
  2. I'm not sure, but if I had to guess, I'd say that it is related to the Japanese culture. I mean, here in Japan people seem to be concerned about not bothering others.
    In night clubs, dancing causes to people to bump into each other unintentionally, and for those who are just drinking, this could be a bother.
    So, by extending the concept of "don't bothering people" to night clubs, the dance prohibition can be somehow explained.
    But actually, when I talked to an employee there, he explained that they don't mind if we dance. They just don't want people dancing next to the bar counters.
    In Brazil I never saw a night club which forbids dancing... even if there was one, I guess people would dance anyways... (‾▽‾)

    返信削除